We want to encourage Kokatha people to explore learning opportunities at any age, to inspire leadership and make education a norm among young people, not a luxury for those at more advantage. We want to work to foster mutual learning’s with our stakeholders; government workers, school groups, community representatives, industry and business people who show a genuine interest in understanding our needs and culture as we all go about our daily work.
What do we want to achieve?
• Actively encourage career development, self-improvement and learning opportunties for everyone.
• Develop and offer a program of educational scholarships
• Work with DECS, schools and universities to promote and develop partnerships with Kokatha
• Develop Kokatha champions and leaders
• Eliminate learning and development barriers
There are a huge variety of Scholarships available for indigenous applicants attached is a link for those offered at Uni SA. www.unisa.edu.au/dacier/scholarships
More to be added shortly. Kokatha Admin encourages the submission of any new sites for inclusion